Tours in Phu Vang, Phu Loc Dictricts and Huong Tra Town
On the morning of July 25, 2017, at the meeting-hall, Thua Thien-Hue Department of Tourism, in collaboration with the People’s Committees of Phu Vang, Phu Loc Districts and Huong Tra Town, organized the introduction of new product/tour ideas in these areas. There were Mr. Nguyen Van Phuc – Deputy Director of the Department of Tourism; Representatives of the leaders of Thua-Thien Hue Border Guards; Thua Thien-Hue Tourism Association; the Culture and Information Department of Phu Vang, Phu Loc Districts and Huong Tra Town as well as various tourism businesses in the province.
Undertaking the plan No. 201/KH-UBND of Thua-Thien Hue People’s Committee on the implementation of the “Key Program of Tourism and Services Development in 2017”, on June 2, 2017 and from June 27 to June 28, 2017, Thua-Thien Hue Department of Tourism and travel agencies cooperated with the People’s Committees of Phu Vang, Phu Loc Districts and Huong Tra Town to organize survey teams to examine tourism products such as beaches, lagoons, streams, traditional craft villages, etc. in the aforementioned areas to promote the development of tourism activities and use these products to serve tourists’ demand.According to the survey results, 07 tour products were established to serve domestic and international tourists in the near future, including:
1. “Discover Huong River” tour by Hidden Land Travel Company.
2.”Son Cha – Ngoc Island – Lang Co Beach” Snorkeling tour by Vietnam Local Tourist Company
3. “Lagoons and Villages” tour by Hue Cua Ta Company.
4.”Cycling and Snorkeling” tour by Vietnam Bike Tours in Hue City.
5. Experience the Forging and Enjoy Local Hue Cuisine” tour by Bach Van Tung Tourist Company
6. “Community” tour by Huetourist Company. “Exploring the Countryside of Hue City” group tours by AV Hue Travel Company
7. The “Coral Tourism and Camping on the Beach” service, which is provided by the Limited Liability Company Lang Co Bien Xanh, will accompany these tours.At the introduction session, after the presentation of the products/tours, the travel businesses exchanged opinions and petitions with the representatives of concerned localities and agencies to have appropriate policies and possible solutions regarding mechanisms facilitation so that they can develop their products/tours.
Speaking at the introduction session, Mr. Nguyen Van Phuc, Deputy Director of the Department of Tourism, said that the tours should have had close links between businesses and local authorities and other concerned agencies to maximize the resources of tourism in the area.
Thua-Thien Hue Department of Tourism will continue to accompany businesses and localities to deal with difficulties and obstacles in the implementation of products as well as provide supports in the promotion of products to tourists.
The tourism products implemented will diversify the types of tourism in Thua Thien Hue, especially sea – lagoon tourism combined with ecotourism, community tourism and traditional villages experience. As such, more tourists are believed to choose Thua Thien Hue province as one of their favorite destinations in 2017.